Wednesday 9 June 2010

A Spotify Journey

Today I thought I'd take a Spotify Journey.

It's a lot like a YouTube journey, where you watch a video, click on a link to a video it recommends for you, watch that video, click on the next video and so on until you've realised you've spent way too long on the 'Tube and wonder how the heck you got there.

I started with some Dave Matthews Band and selected one of the related artists, played one of their tracks, selected one of their related artists and so on. Pretty easy way of choosing if you can't think of what to play.

One problem, apparently the Kings of Leon are related to every other artist in the world, and a couple of times I almost backed my self into some sticky situations, Madonna, Lady Gaga, you know what I mean.

View my SpotifyJourney here

Posted via email from crab creative

No comments: